[COGS] Reminder: COGS Final Expense Report

COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu
Wed Oct 25 08:00:00 EDT 2023

Good morning, Representatives!

Happy Election Day! Don't forget to vote:https://sga.fsu.edu/elections.shtml

The last item to ensure you secure your seat on COGS is submitting the Final Expense Report. Similar to the Campaign Contribution Statement, this should be signed and sent to Spencer Greenwood (sgaelect at admin.fsu.edu) since we have not contributed any funding toward our own campaigns. Expense Reports are due to Spencer by 12:00PM EST (noon), Friday, October 27th. Please let me know if you would like any additional clarification or guidance. I've attached an example of a final expense report to this email.

Sincerely,

Laura Vaughn
(She/Her)
Deputy Speaker of Communications