[COGS] GroupMe Invitations and Retreat

COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu
Wed Jan 25 19:21:43 EST 2023

Dear COGS Representatives,

Everyone has been invited to the 31st COGS GroupMe through your phone numbers. If you do not already have the app on your phone, please make sure to download it. If you are having difficulties seeing our group chat, please let me know.

Additionally, please tentatively mark your calendars for February 11th from 11:30am-2pm for a COGS retreat to celebrate the start of the 31st COGS and to go over some important guidelines. This is for all new AND returning members and we hope that everyone will join. There will be food and activities. We are still working to confirm details but should have things finalized by our next COGS Meeting on February 6th.

Sincerely,

Laura Vaughn
(She/Her)
Deputy Speaker of Communications