[COGS] COGS Spring Social - Promotion

COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu
Wed Apr 12 13:10:58 EDT 2023

Dear Representatives,

We would appreciate your help in spreading the word about our COGS Spring Social! What can you do to help? If your departments have weekly newsletters that allow for submissions, please pass along the following blurb and attached image to be shared out. Share this on your social media accounts and with your various student organizations! Thank you for your help!

ATTENTION GRADUATE STUDENTS!
The Congress of Graduate Students (COGS) would like to invite all FSU Graduate students to celebrate the end of the semester and all of their hard work! We will be gathering April 21st from 7-11pm at the FSU Student Union Bowling and Billiards Center with free food provided by Proof. Bowling will be covered by COGS for the first 100 students. Take a break from studying and join us for a relaxing night of bowling and socializing with other graduate students.

When: April 21st 7-11pm
Where: FSU Student Union Bowling and Billiards Center (next to Proof in the Union)

Please RSVP at: https://forms.gle/qWhVZXY3VnyWFBB79

Laura Vaughn
(She/Her)
Deputy Speaker of Communications