[COGS] Fw: Celebration of Graduate Student Excellence, Tuesday April 11

COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu
Fri Apr 7 11:26:26 EDT 2023

Dear COGS Representatives,

We'd like to encourage you to attend this event if you are free to support the graduate students on campus! Make sure that you RSVP if you plan to attend.
________________________________
I wanted to make sure you are aware of the Celebration of Graduate Student Excellence being held next Tuesday (April 11) from 1 to 3 pm at the FSU Alumni Center. This event recognizes graduate students (as well as postdocs and faculty mentors) who have won various awards in the 2022-2023 academic year. The award recognition includes internal Graduate School fellowships and awards, PIE teaching assistance awards, the Three Minute Thesis and Master’s in Four finalists, Graduate Student Excellence in the Visual Arts, and external fellowships and grants among a few others. The event encompasses an awards ceremony and a reception with food and drinks.

We would love for you to attend the event and to share the information with other COGS members.

To read more about Celebration and to register to attend, please visit this website: https://gradschool.fsu.edu/celebration

Happy Friday,

Keith D. McCall, Ph.D.
Assistant Director
Office of Graduate Fellowships and Awards
The Graduate School
Florida State University
Twitter<https://twitter.com/ogfafsu> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ogfafsu> | Web<http://ogfa.fsu.edu/>

Laura Vaughn