[COGS] COGS: Recommend a Course We Could Speak To!

Amber Noor Mustafa am20 at my.fsu.edu
Sat Jan 15 00:15:31 EST 2022

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response. I was crazy busy and could not send you the details earlier. Please find below:

College of Education
Dr. Stephanie Zuilkowski
Course: EDF 5853
Email: szuilkowski at lsi.fsu.edu

If I am in the class when you conduct the session, I wouldn't mind joining you in encouraging other students to join COGS or any other way you would like for me to contribute during the session.

Please let me know if any other information is required.

Good luck

Warm Regards
Amber Noor Mustafa
Doctoral Student-International and Multicultural Education
President LEARN
Chair Student Advocacy Committee-COGS
Florida State University