[COGS] February 21 / Re: COGS Assembly Meeting

COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu
Thu Feb 17 10:01:05 EST 2022

My apologies, all.

Here is the correct link to review the proposed 2022-2023 Annual Budget that we will discuss and vote on during the COGS Assembly meeting: https://sga.fsu.edu/cogs/budget/COGS-Annual-Budget-Bill-No.3-2022-2023.pdf

Please make sure you review the other items in the email forwarded below.

Have a great day!

Sara

Sara Collins
(She/Her)