[COGS] Fw: Office of Governmental Affairs Banquet Invitation

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Mon Apr 4 19:17:20 EDT 2022

Jumping it up your inbox!
Please RSVP!

-
Kind regards,

[cid:851f72fa-17b9-4a99-a104-19c11ba21fec]<https://sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml>

Office: Thagard 422
Phone: ‪850-644-1811
COGSspeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Gaurav Harshe, M.S.  🔊<https://www.name-coach.com/gauravharshe>
<https://www.name-coach.com/gauravharshe>(Gaww-Ruhv Harr-Shay,  तो/ he/ him/ él/ 他)
Speaker, Congress of Graduate Students

M.S. in Higher Education ('22) | College of Education

The Florida State University

[DAP_Icon_Web]<https://sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml> [DAP_Icon_Facebook-sm] <https://www.facebook.com/FSUCOGS>  [DAP_Icon_Instagram_sm] <https://www.instagram.com/cogsfsu/>  [DAP_Icon_Twitter_sm] <https://twitter.com/COGSFSU>  @COGSFSU