[COGS] Graduate Student Survey

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Mon Sep 13 09:20:44 EDT 2021

Good Morning everyone,

I had a meeting with representative from the Executive Branch and they want to conduct a survey about graduate student life at FSU. They want learn more about graduate students to understand how they can be of better assistance. I think this is an excellent idea, but we have been thinking of the best way to ensure graduate students complete the survey. Adding completion based incentives, shortening the length to the most pertinent questions, etc. Please review the attached google doc that will be discussed at our assembly tonight.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1edIzBtvQAkFAOjdKXc8_125f0s5uEVkMuGn5XTeE8qE/edit

Best,

CHRIS HAGEMEYER, Congress of Graduate Students, Speaker
Florida State University
College of Medicine, Doctoral Candidate in Biomedical Sciences
web sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml | fb FSUCOGS | twt COGSFSU