[COGS] Statute Revision

Christian Gfatter chg17c at my.fsu.edu
Wed Sep 1 17:57:57 EDT 2021

Could we adopt some language that uses an average cost per item with a maximum cost (e.g., for uncommon sizes)?

e.g.,

Allocation Committees shall not fund more than an average cost of $8.40 per clothing item where all individual clothing items are not more than 25% higher or lower than the average cost (e.g., $10.50 for an XXL shirt or $6.30 for an XXS shirt).

I used $8.40 in the example above to create the range as I wanted to allow for some flexibility for a proposed purchase.

-Christian