[COGS] Elections Updates / Re: Final Expense Report

COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu
Thu Oct 14 08:07:26 EDT 2021

Good morning, Representatives!

We've almost made it to the end of election week! The last item to ensure you secure your seat on COGS is submitting the Final Expense Report. Similar to the Campaign Contribution Statement, I just submitted the exact same document to Spencer Greenwood (sgaelect at admin.fsu.edu), since we have not contributed any funding toward our own campaign. Expense Reports are due to Spencer by 12:00PM EST (noon) tomorrow, Thursday October 15th. Please let me know if you would like any additional clarification or guidance. I've attached a copy of my expense report to this email.

I will check in with another reminder tomorrow morning. Have a great Thursday!

Best,
Sara

Sara Collins
(She/Her)