[COGS] TomProject

Chris Hagemeyer cjh14b at fsu.edu
Mon Jul 26 11:40:31 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

Exciting news that we are moving ahead with the AED installation and I will be meeting with Environmental Health and Safety, and a few others to strategize the installation locations. If you work in a building, that you would like to have an AED installed, please send me your suggestion as soon as you can. I cannot make any promises, as we will be trying to make these decisions as objectively as possible out of concern for the welfare of our students; however, as representatives, I am giving you all the opportunity to “advertise” your location as one in need and to be considered. Factors we will be considering are: Building square footage, foot traffic, degree of physical activity in the area, proximity to existing AEDs, age of those using the area, or even limited access by emergency services do to location or hours of operation.

Best,

Chris Hagemeyer
Graduate Research Assistant
Florida State University College of Medicine
Speaker of Congress of Graduate Students