[COGS] July 19th / Re: COGS Assembly Meeting Reminder

COGS Deputy Speaker for Communication SGA-COGS-Communication at fsu.edu
Fri Jul 16 16:29:59 EDT 2021

Happy Friday Representatives!

This is a reminder that the COGS Assembly Meeting will happen this Monday, July 19th at 6:30 PM. Please see the bill packet attached and the Zoom information for Monday's meeting below:

Zoom link: https://fsu.zoom.us/j/97400503613
Meeting ID: 974 0050 3613

Please remember to complete the financial certification course AND exam on Nole Central with a passing score before Monday’s meeting. Per code, COGS Representatives, council members, and funding board representatives must become financially certified by [their] second Assembly meeting every fiscal year. Since we have bills regarding funding for Monday’s agenda, please have the course and exam completed by then so that we can meet quorum.

Please email the COGS Speaker (COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu>) and COGS Deputy Speaker for Finance (COGSDepSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:COGSDepSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu>) if you are unable to attend the meeting Monday.

All the best,

Sara

Sara Collins
(She/Her)