[COGS] Financial Certification

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Jul 6 09:19:58 EDT 2021

Dear all,

It is the start of the 2021-2022 fiscal year which means everyone will need to take the financial certification exam. The link for the exam is listed below. If you currently hold an executive board position, please try to fill this out as soon as possible. Representatives, please try to have this completed before our next meeting July 19th.

Additionally, Central Reserves is now open for requests. I will be serving as a non-voting ex-officio member on the committee, but I currently soliciting different requests from departments, RSOs, and FSU Organizations. The requests are limited to the OCO category which means the item is over $5,000 and expected to last more than a year. If you know of any RSOs or departments that have needs in this category, please let me know.

https://sga.fsu.edu/accounting.shtml

Cheers,

CHRIS HAGEMEYER, Congress of Graduate Students, Speaker
Florida State University
College of Medicine, Doctoral Candidate in Biomedical Sciences
web sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml | fb FSUCOGS | twt COGSFSU