[COGS] Declaration of Candidacy

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Tue Oct 27 10:03:36 EDT 2020

Hello COGS Representatives,

It is time to Declare Candidacy for the elections! This is always an exciting time of year. I would like to extend a thank you to the Deputy Speaker of Communications for sending out the reminder email a few days ago! All the information you need to declare is in that email and I am adding some supplementary information in this email.

  1.  You must declare by the end of TODAY or you will need to petition back into COGS at the end of the election
  2.  You can find the link to declare here https://sga.fsu.edu/elections.shtml
  3.  I am attaching a picture to show you where the button you need to click to open the declaration document
  4.  The actual declaration document is very simple but make sure your have your Employee ID ready because you must enter it twice, you can find this number on your my.fsu.edu page
  5.  Finally, there is a place on the document to report which political party you are a member of: if you are not in a political party put N/A in the section for political party, treasurer, and for treasurer contact info (HINT: if you are not sure if you are in a party, then you are probably NOT in a party)

If anyone has any questions, feel free to email of call me. Please complete this TODAY, if you have not done it already.

Student Government Association<https://sga.fsu.edu/elections.shtml>
The mission of the Student Government Association (SGA) is to provide FSU students with representation, services, and advocacy within the university structure. The SGA provides quality leadership for, and accountability to, its constituency by recognizing that strength arises from diversity, engagement, and dialogue.
sga.fsu.edu

Yours in Service,

Michael J. Morgan, Jr., M.S., N.C.C.  Congress of Graduate Students, Speaker
Florida State University
422 Thagard Building
109 Collegiate Loop, Tallahassee, FL 32304
web sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml | fb FSUCOGS | twt COGSFSU
p 850 644 6950 I f 850 644 5456