[COGS] COGS Meeting Reminder

Jacalyn Butts jbutts at fsu.edu
Fri Jun 12 15:43:52 EDT 2020

Happy Friday COGS Representatives!

This is a reminder that the COGS' Assembly Meeting will be held MONDAY, June 15th at 6:30 PM via Zoom (Correct & only link you should use for this meeting):
Meeting URL:
https://fsu.zoom.us/j/92698287582
Meeting ID:
926 9828 7582

Additionally, I have attached the bill packet for you to review. If you are unable to attend please reply to this email and copy the COGS Speaker (COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu>) and COGS Deputy Speaker for Finance (COGSDepSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:COGSDepSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu>).

We look forward to seeing summer representatives in attendance!

Best,

Jacalyn

Jacalyn Butts, M.Ed.
Personal Gender Pronouns: she, her, hers
Student Program Coordinator
Student Governance & Advocacy
Florida State University
449 Thagard