[COGS] COGS Meeting Reminder

Jacalyn Butts jbutts at fsu.edu
Tue Oct 15 18:05:07 EDT 2019

Our next COGS business meeting will be held on Monday, October 21st, 2019 at 6:30PM. We will meet in HCB room 103. Please send in all legislation by Thursday, October 17th, 2019.

Please reply to this email and CC both Speaker O’Neill (COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu>) and Deputy Speaker Blake-Hedges (COGSDepSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu<mailto:COGSDepSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu>), if you will be unable to attend the meeting on Monday.

We look forward to seeing you Monday.

Jacalyn

Jacalyn Butts, M.Ed.

Personal Gender Pronouns: she, her, hers

Student Program Coordinator

Student Governance & Advocacy

Florida State University

449 Thagard