[COGS] Welcome to the 28th Congress!

Jacalyn Butts jbutts at fsu.edu
Fri Nov 8 09:32:48 EST 2019

Hello COGS Representatives,

Welcome to the 28th Congress of Graduate Students! There are a few things that need to be completed before our first meeting on Monday, November 18th:

Please complete the FERPA waiver: HERE<https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9MHmh9lHlRibbU1> (Even if you have done it before you will have to complete it again.)
Review the Financial Manual & Complete and Pass the Certification Exam: MANUAL<http://sga.fsu.edu/financial/sga_financial_manual_19_20.pdf> & EXAM<https://fsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8GnDBylufoNT9U9>
If anyone is interested in being on the COGS Small Allocation Committee (C-SAC<http://sga.fsu.edu/cogs/forms/COGS_Code.pdf>) please let me know. Find out more about our other committees here<http://sga.fsu.edu/cogs-committees.shtml>.

If you were not present at Inauguration please be attendance as you will be sworn in during our first meeting.

Please let me know if you have any questions! We look forward to seeing you all on Monday, November 18th at 6:30 PM in HCB 103.

Best,

Jacalyn

Jacalyn Butts, M.Ed.
Personal Gender Pronouns: she, her, hers
Student Program Coordinator
Student Governance & Advocacy
Florida State University
449 Thagard