[COGS] COGS Meeting Reminder

Alex Fisher arf18j at my.fsu.edu
Fri Nov 1 19:33:49 EDT 2019

I apologize, I will not be present at this meeting. I request an excusal due to the fact I will be returning from personal travel from Philadelphia that day and will arrive late at night. I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

V/r

Alex Fisher, 1LT, B.S.
Doctoral Student | Counseling and School Psychology
Department of Educational Psychology and Learning Systems
Florida State University
1114 West Call St<x-apple-data-detectors://8/1>
Tallahassee, FL 32304<x-apple-data-detectors://8/1>