[COGS] COGS Meeting May 20th

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Wed May 15 09:23:40 EDT 2019

Good Morning Representatives,

We have a decent number of bills and resolutions to review at our meeting on Monday May 20th and because this will be our final meeting of the fiscal year this is the last chance for us to allocate our funds.

Please email me and Carolyn Harris either confirming your attendance or supplying a reason why you are unable to attend the meeting on Monday.

As usual, all new business for our meeting is due to Carolyn or myself by 4pm on May 16th (tomorrow).

ADAM O'NEILL  Congress of Graduate Students, Speaker
Florida State University
422 Thagard Building
109 Collegiate Loop, Tallahassee, FL 32304
web sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml | fb FSUCOGS | twt COGSFSU
p 850 644 6950 I f 850 644 5456