[COGS] Upcoming Meeting - March 11, 2019

Carolyn Harris cjharris at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 6 20:15:25 EST 2019

Good Evening,

The next COGS meeting will be held on this upcoming Monday, March 11, 2019 at 6:30 pm in HCB 103.

Please submit any new business by 4pm tomorrow, March 7, 2019.

If you cannot make it to the next meeting please reply and copy Speaker O’Neill COGSSpeaker at fsu.edu<mailto:COGSSpeaker at fsu.edu> and Representative Blake-Hedges cb16j at my.fsu.edu<mailto:cb16j at my.fsu.edu>.

Thanks,

Carolyn J. Harris
Personal Gender Pronouns: she, her, hers
Assistant Director, Student Affairs - SGA
Florida State University
449 Thagard
109 Collegiate Loop
Tallahassee, FL 32304