[COGS] Marshmallow Challenge at Childcare

COGSSpeaker COGSSpeaker at admin.fsu.edu
Wed Jul 31 10:39:53 EDT 2019

Good Morning Representatives,

A couple of weeks ago I meet with the leaders of the Childcare center during their annual governance meeting. I will have an update for you all about this at our August session. In the meantime, I have been working with those leaders to put together an opportunity for COGS to see the work done at the Childcare center and to lead an activity with the children there. The plan is to do the Marshmallow Challenge<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0_yKBitO8M&t=7s> with the children. If you haven't heard of this before follow the previous link to a video explaining the challenge. I think this will be a great opportunity to connect with Childcare and see how money we allocate them is used.

We are planning on hosting the challenge in the Childcare center one of the Monday's we don't have COGS. It will either take place during the day around noon or in the evening. Please respond indicating if you are interested in participating and what time block would work better for you.

Thanks,

ADAM O'NEILL  Congress of Graduate Students, Speaker
Florida State University
422 Thagard Building
109 Collegiate Loop, Tallahassee, FL 32304
web sga.fsu.edu/cogs.shtml | fb FSUCOGS | twt COGSFSU
p 850 644 6950 I f 850 644 5456