[COGS] FW: [Sga-studentsenate] FSU Day at the Capitol - SGA Table

Danielle Acosta dmacosta at fsu.edu
Fri Apr 5 12:25:11 EDT 2019

Good afternoon COGS Reps,

SGA has a table at the FSU Day at the Capitol event. Coverage is needed from 8:00am - 2:00pm on Tuesday April 9th.

As we're limited to only 3-4 people at once, I will be creating shifts on Sunday Afternoon and sending them out shortly after. Depending on your availability throughout the day and which times you register interest for, shifts will vary.

To register interest in volunteering at the SGA table, please click here<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__doodle.com_poll_m4axt96dkb6vr2fa&d=DwMFAw&c=HPMtquzZjKY31rtkyGRFnQ&r=gYWqUl3UiLWXbDukWAfJpHMNUnG4ar5IjgJqjpUdnm0&m=Vdvj4B6kmJ-Q-rgEuIqY_NyuRWGlJoYnzlZOHGM3hHE&s=jwHKgTKZpxdQiYUI5VvbXGV1TMeNgyOsFYha2ZSr4_k&e=>. You may register interest for as many or as few shifts as you like.

The deadline to register interest is 12:00pm, Sunday April 7th. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Danielle Morgan Acosta, Ph.D
Director of Student Governance & Advocacy
Personal Gender Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Student Government Association<http://sga.fsu.edu/>
850.644.4609

To schedule a meeting, please visit: https://doodle.com/drdMo.