[Art-instructors] FW: Deadlines EXTENDED for Art Student Awards AND Excellence in Visual Arts Exhibition Awards

Elizabeth Di Donna ead10g at fsu.edu
Mon Feb 7 10:18:09 EST 2022

Dear Faculty,

We’ve decided to extend the deadline for the awards to Feb 14. This notice was sent to all MFAs/BFAs/BAs. Please continue to encourage students to apply.

Thanks!
Liz

Elizabeth Di Donna
BA Program Director | Assistant Teaching Professor

Department of Art | College of Fine Arts
Florida State University
art.fsu.edu<http://art.fsu.edu>
elizabethdidonna.com<http://elizabethdidonna.com>

[signature_243816880]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabeth-di-donna-22b89094>