[Art-instructors] Request for Teaching in the Foundations Program - Spring 2023

Anne Stagg astagg at fsu.edu
Fri Aug 26 14:32:51 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

The fall semester has barely just begun and I hope it is going nicely for everyone. As always, if I can be of help, please reach out!

Though it seems far away now, we need to start planning the Spring 2023 course schedule. To that end, I am providing a link to the form where you can request consideration for teaching. Our enrollment numbers look good in the Foundations Program, so that bodes well for our Spring offerings.

I need to have a draft schedule for Spring completed and submitted by September 9th, so please complete this form at your earliest convenience:

https://forms.gle/Yn6zfdEkQoyGve8h9

If you want to be considered for teaching in FOUNDATIONS, you must complete this form. I will not schedule anyone who hasn’t officially expressed interest.

If you want to be considered for teaching in an area other than Foundations, please reach out directly to the Area Head with the same information you see on this form - but be warned that filling out this form will only provide that information to me. I copied each of the area heads on this email and they are as follows:

  *   Ceramics - Marty Fielding
  *   Painting & Drawing (but not Drawing Foundations) - Judy Rushin
  *   Photo - Mona Bozorgi
  *   Sculpture - Kevin Curry
  *   Digital - Tra Buscaren
  *   Printmaking - Daniel Luedtke
  *   BA Program - Liz Didonna

We rely heavily on you and appreciate your many positive energies and efforts greatly!

Thanks for your help with this,
Anne

Anne Stagg
Assistant Professor, Department of Art