[Art-instructors] Resources from the teaching orientation and other documents.

Anne Stagg astagg at fsu.edu
Thu Aug 18 12:26:04 EDT 2022

Hi all,

Just a reminder to get your syllabus (or syllabi) to your Supervising Area Heads today if at all possible. If it is not possible for some reason, reach out to your supervising Area Head via email to let them know (a) that you are working on it and (b) when you will get it to them. In order to remain in compliance with the University, all syllabi are due to Celeste tomorrow and your Area Head needs to check each syllabus before passing it along. We need time to do this, so we ask that you get them to us by midnight tonight!

If you are teaching ANY Foundations class, the syllabus should be sent to both Allison and me. If you are teaching Digital, please send to Allison, me and Kevin. If you are teaching 3D, please send to Allison, me and Marty. All classes now have a template in the share folder<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zYAHrqd5x8Vh_pw84A-37Er9VV1GKmE0?usp=sharing> (except Success Strategies). You can just make any needed adjustments to the highlighted yellow areas and send those on. Do be sure to check out the course calendar before submitting.

If you are teaching outside of Foundations, please send your syllabus directly to:

  *   painting & drawing (everything except Drawing Foundations) to Judy
  *   Photo to Mona
  *   Print to Daniel
  *   Ceramics to Holly
  *   Sculpture to Kevin
  *   Digital Media (but not Digital Foundations) to Tra

Thanks so much for your help with this!

Anne Stagg
Assistant Professor, Department of Art
Co-Director, Foundations Program