[Art-instructors] Resources from the teaching orientation and other documents.

Anne Stagg astagg at fsu.edu
Wed Aug 17 17:09:15 EDT 2022

Hi all,

I’m sending out the syllabus templates for the 4 studio-based Foundations Program classes, along with the digital handout of useful teaching resources, and the slides I showed at orientation yesterday. I also included a few other resources, among them: more grading rubrics, updated boiler plate language, the Provost’s email to students regarding attendance, etc.

I’ve included everything here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zYAHrqd5x8Vh_pw84A-37Er9VV1GKmE0?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you need anything else that I might be able to share.

Thanks!
Anne
Anne Stagg
Assistant Professor, Department of Art