[Art-instructors] Pop-Up Event at Happy Motoring this Wednesday 5-8!

Holly Hanessian hhanessian at fsu.edu
Sun Nov 7 11:38:12 EST 2021

Hey Everyone,
Join me for informal social gathering at Happy Motoring  <https://www.happymotoringtlh.com/>  this Wednesday, the night before Veterans Day. This is a family and community-based event. All are welcome. To see more information about this social project, read on… Hurricane Emergency Art Kit<https://www.hollyhanessian.com/copy-of-social-practice-projects>
Hope to see you there!!!
-holly

[cid:96757FB6-9C6E-4966-8196-DD19E05BE639 at hsd1.fl.comcast.net]
Holly Hanessian
Professor of Art
Ceramics Area Head
Dept. of Art, Florida State University

Pronouns: She/her/hers

“They tried to bury us, they didn't know we were seeds.”
- Mexican Proverb