[Art-instructors] Spring 2021 semester syllabi

Celeste Ivory mivory at fsu.edu
Wed Mar 3 15:41:53 EST 2021

Dear all,

I am contacting department faculty, adjuncts, and instructors of record to request all Spring 2021 semester syllabi. If you have not yet submitted syllabi for your course(s), please send to me. This request was formerly sent by Kathy Bailey and will now come through me. All syllabi must be reviewed and compiled every semester. Please submit Spring 2021 syllabi asap. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Celeste

Celeste Ivory
Department of Art  |  College of Fine Arts  |  Florida State University
Fine Arts Building 220  |  530 W. Call Street  |  Tallahassee, FL 32306-1150
850.644.3147  |  mivory at fsu.edu<mailto:mivory at fsu.edu>