[Art-instructors] Third-year MFA student artist talks.

Keith Patterson kpatterson2 at fsu.edu
Tue Apr 13 16:14:06 EDT 2021

Dear students and faculty,

Please join us for an evening of third-year MFA student artist talks. We look forward to recognizing them and their achievements through these presentations.

This Thursday April 15th 4-6:30PM
4:00 Introduction
4:15 Samantha McCoy
4:45 Christopher Rivera
5:15 Laura De Valencia Kirk
5:45 April Webb

Join here:
https://fsu.zoom.us/j/95129903127

And be sure to see the 2021 MFA exhibition:  Quint_Essential

Featuring work from Laura De Valencia Kirk, Miranda Martinez, Samantha McCoy, Christopher Rivera and April Webb.  *On view at FSU MoFA. Open April 12-24 Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm, with an FSU ID*

Jessica Ingram
Associate Professor
Area Head, Photography
Department of Art

I will respond to email within 24-48 hours.

Pronouns: She/Her

www.jessingram.com<http://www.jessingram.com>

New book out now!   ROAD THROUGH MIDNIGHT: A Civil Rights Memorial <https://uncpress.org/book/9781469654232/road-through-midnight/>
Road Through Midnight a New York Times Best Art Book of 2020<https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/26/arts/design/best-art-books-2020.html>