[Art-instructors] URGENT - Adobe access

Stephanie James sljames at fsu.edu
Mon Mar 16 12:53:05 EDT 2020

Hi all,
Below is a request from the registrar. Please get back to me asap if you require students to use the all or part of the suite. We are collating this info across the College and it has to be with the registrar by this Wednesday.

Adobe is making their Adobe Creative Cloud software available, for free, to students through a portion of May.  That’s long enough to get us through Spring.  I need compiled on a spreadsheet, by college, any course that is using this software.  ITS wants to work on getting this licensing agreement squared away and students authorized ASAP so they can use it remotely, where possible.

Here’s what I need on the spreadsheet

Course Prefix course number, course section (ART ???? sec 2)
What part of the Adobe CC suite do you need or is it just all of it? (All) (InDesign)
Course enrollment (12)

 Thanks

Stephanie James
Chair, Department of Art