[Art-instructors] Taking photos in your classes

Elizabeth DiDonna edidonna at fsu.edu
Thu Feb 6 10:19:15 EST 2020

Hi All,

I just wanted to give you a heads up - grad student Michelle Castro is coming around to our classes to see if we can snap some pictures for promotion of the program.

Michelle may stop by your class in the next few weeks to see if we’re catching you at a good time. If it’s not an appropriate moment, please feel free to decline, no pressure.

Thank you!
Liz

Elizabeth Di Donna
Director of BA Program | Teaching Faculty

Department of Art | College of Fine Arts
Florida State University
<http://art.fsu.edu/>art.fsu.edu<http://art.fsu.edu>
elizabethdidonna.com<http://elizabethdidonna.com>