[Art-instructors] Equipment Recall

Clinton Sleeper csleeper at fsu.edu
Fri Aug 28 17:45:25 EDT 2020

Dear all,
Welcome back to the Department of Art!

It is our intention to get the Equipment Checkout system up and running safely and effectively, as soon as possible. For this to happen, it is necessary for us to take inventory of every piece of equipment owned by the Department of Art.

It is imperative that any student, staff, or faculty member who has equipment please return that to equipment checkout THIS WEEK. (Our system will begin generating automated emails this week and fines will be issued if there is no response)

Please return equipment to the Equipment Checkout at FAB during the following hours beginning on Monday 8/31:
Monday: 3:30-7:30pm
Wednesday: 3:30-7:30pm
Sunday: 4:00-6:00pm

We will not be checking out equipment until all of the outstanding equipment has been returned to equipment checkout.

Thank you so much for your help with this project.

Wishing you an excellent fall semester.

Sincerely,
Professor Sleeper
Assistant Professor - Digital Media Area Head