[Art-instructors] Library Info.

Keith Patterson kpatterson2 at fsu.edu
Thu Aug 20 13:35:57 EDT 2020

Subject: Library Info.

Some information from the Dean of Libraries:

     *   Strozier Library will open the week of 8/17 and hours for that week are  8am - 5pm, Monday –Friday.
     *   Starting on Sunday, August 23rd the hours for fall are:

        *   Strozier - Sunday through Friday
        *   Dirac - Sunday through Thursday

           *   Sunday: 10am-6pm (both buildings)
           *   Monday-Thursday: 8am-8pm(both buildings)
           *   Friday: 8am-6pm (Just Strozier)
           *   Saturday - Both buildings closed based on past usage data (Virtual Reference Service available)

The Libraries will not resume the Library Express Delivery Service until we can better establish which departmental offices will be open. We will also  need to clarify pick-up locations for faculty. Until then, we will continue to offer curbside delivery.