[Art-instructors] Libraries hours and services

Keith Patterson kpatterson2 at fsu.edu
Mon Aug 17 09:18:21 EDT 2020

Hi all,
Please see the following message from Gale S. Etschmaier, Ed.D., Dean of University Libraries:

 I hope you are all well and ready for the start of the semester. The message about the building hours for Strozier and Dirac Libraries was posted before I had a chance to sent this to you but I am sending this to you for your information.

     *   Strozier Library will open the week of 8/17 and hours for that week are  8am - 5pm, Monday –Friday.
     *   Starting on Sunday, August 23rd the hours for fall are:

        *   Strozier - Sunday through Friday
        *   Dirac - Sunday through Thursday

           *   Sunday: 10am-6pm (both buildings)
           *   Monday-Thursday: 8am-8pm(both buildings)
           *   Friday: 8am-6pm (Just Strozier)
           *   Saturday - Both buildings closed based on past usage data (Virtual Reference Service available)

The Libraries will not resume the Library Express Delivery Service until we can better establish which departmental offices will be open. We will also  need to clarify pick-up locations for faculty. Until then, we will continue to offer curbside delivery. We believe this is safer and more dependable for everyone. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I will be out tomorrow (Friday) but will respond to email over the weekend. Jean Phillips will attend tomorrow’s meeting in my place. I hope you have a good weekend and stay safe!
Best,
Gale

Gale S. Etschmaier, Ed.D.
Dean of University Libraries