[Art-instructors] Stepping away

Stephanie James sljames at fsu.edu
Thu Aug 6 10:41:30 EDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

I hope you have had an awesome summer even though we are in the midst of a strange time particularly here in the US. I am writing to you to let you know this is my last day as Chair of the Department of Art and from tomorrow I will joining the faculty. I have enjoyed working with many of you as Chair and as a colleague and I hope there will be many more great encounters going forward.

Lilian Garcia-Roig will stepping into the Chair and will be reaching out to all of you in the coming days. Jeff Beekman will be stepping into the Associate Chair position to assist.

All the best,

Stephanie

Stephanie James
Chair, Department of Art (soon to be faculty)
College of Fine Arts
Florida State University
Tel: (850) 644-8254
Email: sljames at fsu.edu