[Art-instructors] FAR & Away artist talk on Tuesday, 11/5, 7pm at FAR - Liat Berdugo

Celeste Ivory mivory at fsu.edu
Thu Oct 31 11:26:24 EDT 2019

[cid:de4f1aed-5758-4a84-a1e6-a1f286be9b26]

2019-2020 FAR & Away Artists and Scholars in Residence

We are pleased that artist, Liat Berdugo<https://www.liatberdugo.com/> will be our FAR & Away visitor next week. We hope you will plan on attending her presentation at the Facility for Arts Research (FAR) on Tuesday, November 5 at 7pm. The event is free and open to the public.

Liat Berdugo an artist, writer, and curator based in Oakland, CA. Berdugo holds a B.A. in mathematics and philosophy from Brown University, an M.F.A. in digital + media from the Rhode Island School of Design, and is currently an assistant professor of Art and Architecture at the University of San Francisco. Her work strives to create an expanded, thoughtful consideration for new media and digital culture. She is the co-founder of World Wide West<http://worldwidewest.net/>, co-founder of the Living Room Light Exchange<http://www.livingroomlightexchange.com/>, and Net Art and Special Programs Curator for Israel’s Print Screen Festival<http://www.printscreenfestival.com/>. Current research projects include a series of works that interrogate citizen video archives in zones of conflict.

FSU Facility for Arts Research

3216 Sessions Road

Tallahassee, FL 32306

artsresearch.fsu.edu<http://artsresearch.fsu.edu/>