[Art-instructors] Photography, Large Format Printing, and Lightbox

John Mann jmann at fsu.edu
Thu Aug 29 09:00:31 EDT 2019

As you may or may not know, the Art Department is hiring a new Photo Lab
Manager.  Since that hiring process is still ongoing, we cannot offer Large
Format Printing or Lightbox access until that is fully complete and the new
hire has been fully trained.  While I do not yet know the start date for
the new hire (this depends on many factors), I will be able to guarantee
that Large Format Printing and Lightbox will be back to operational status
within two weeks after their start date.   Please understand that we cannot
operate these facilities in the meantime.

For now, the basic photo facilities will be covered by our awesome Graduate
Assistants and our wonderful volunteers.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you this fall.

John Mann

--
John Mann
Associate Professor of Art