[Agedirectors] Dean Search- UNO

Victoria Simon vsimon at fsu.edu
Tue Nov 7 11:05:05 EST 2023

Please see the communication below from Julie Masters:

Dear Directors -

I am delighted to share that UNO is searching for the next Dean of the College of Public Affairs and Community Service (CPACS).

UNO is a thriving public institution with an engaged metropolitan mission and is located in the heart of Omaha.  The next CPACS Dean will have a unique opportunity to collaborate closely with academic leadership, faculty, staff, and other key stakeholders, as well as engage with the campus and Omaha communities. Together, they will continue to build on the college's outstanding achievements and craft an inspiring vision for CPACS's future.

The next dean will have the opportunity to build on the college's success and develop a compelling vision for CPACS's future.  To learn more about this incredible opportunity, please visit the UNO College of Public Affairs and Community Service Dean Search<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.unomaha.edu/academic-affairs/position-search-pages/cpacs-dean-search.php__;!!PhOWcWs!yKPj71QCzpgZ_zi1RclSydmWS-1npvBcUIun9YyTbH9a5Mr_PSN4MyKQTAvCUa4Xaa7N0ydG-ps4g59EzLE$> website (also accessible as a tab on the CPACS homepage), which has information on the college, UNO, and Omaha, and the Leadership Profile<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.unomaha.edu/academic-affairs/_files/communications/cpacs-dean-search-leadership-profile-final.pdf__;!!PhOWcWs!yKPj71QCzpgZ_zi1RclSydmWS-1npvBcUIun9YyTbH9a5Mr_PSN4MyKQTAvCUa4Xaa7N0ydG-ps4mt-Ra-I$> for this position.

For a confidential conversation about this opportunity or UNO, please contact Dr. Juan Casas, Dean of Graduate Studies and Search Committee Co-chair at jcasas at unomaha.edu<mailto:jcasas at unomaha.edu> or David Richards, Dean of the Criss Libraries and Search Committee Co-chair at derichards at unomaha.edu<mailto:derichards at unomaha.edu>.  The review of applications will begin after January 5, 2024.

Many thanks - Julie.

Julie L. Masters, PhD
Professor
Terry Haney Chair of Gerontology
Department of Gerontology
312 Nebraska Hall
901 North 17 Street
Lincoln NE  68588-0562
402-472-0754

jmasters at unl.edu<mailto:jmasters at unl.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01DA116A.428D8F30]

"Your life is not about you." Bp. Robert Barron

Thank you all! We look forward to seeing you at our meeting this week in Tampa.

Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu<http://www.isl.fsu.edu/>
Room 279
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.