[Agedirectors] Location Correction- GSA Directors of Aging Centers Meeting

Victoria Simon vsimon at fsu.edu
Fri Nov 3 08:56:13 EDT 2023

Hello and good morning,

We wanted to remind you all that our group we will be meeting in person next week in Tampa during the GSA Annual Scientific Meeting.

We also wanted to clarify that the meeting will be held in the Tampa Convention Center, room 305, not the Marriott. Our apologies for the confusion and we hope to see you all there next week!

Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu<http://www.isl.fsu.edu/>
Room 279
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.