[Agedirectors] Save the Date for GSA 2022 Annual Meeting Interest Group, Thursday, November 3rd, 3:00-4:15 pm Eastern Time in Indianapolis

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Wed May 11 15:29:59 EDT 2022

Hi all,

This is just a friendly notification email letting those of you who plan to be at this year's GSA Conference in November in Indianapolis, we have managed to reserve a time slot to host an interest group meeting for our Age Directors.

We plan to host it on Thursday November 3rd, from 3:00-4:15 pm Eastern Time. A separate notification of our assigned date and time once it has been confirmed will be distributed to everyone again in August with more details to come.

Please mark your calendars and save the date if you plan to attend!

Thank you,
Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>