[Agedirectors] Friendly Reminder: WhenisGood poll for May for mid-year pre-GSA Age Director's Interest Group Meeting

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Fri Jan 7 09:56:53 EST 2022

Hi all,

This is just a friendly reminder that if you have not already done so, please input your availability at the WhenisGood poll that I sent out a few days ago for a mid-year meeting upcoming in May via Zoom. The times are in Eastern Standard, and I plan to send out an Outlook invite to everyone here hopefully by the end of the day or first thing Monday morning once everyone interested in attending has input their availability. The link again if needed is below:

http://whenisgood.net/gfzs8fn

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you there!

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger

Administrative Assistant, Institute for Successful Longevity

Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy

636 West Call St/203 Pepper Center, Tallahassee FL

Email: cperson at fsu.edu