[Agedirectors] Mid-Year Meeting in May for GSA Age Director's Interest Group

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Tue Jan 4 11:17:06 EST 2022

Good morning everyone,

I hope that everyone had a great winter break and are enjoying a decent start to the new year ahead so far. We would like to host a mid-year meeting in May to prepare for this year's annual GSA conference in November. As such, I have created a WhenisGood poll with the times for a Zoom meeting. The meeting times are in Eastern Standard Time, so if you could, at your earliest convenience please use the survey below to indicate your availability, we can get an appointment time set up and sent out to everyone interested in attending.

http://whenisgood.net/gfzs8fn

Thank you,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu<mailto:cperson at fsu.edu>