[Agedirectors] agenda items needed for meeting later this month on October 20th at 1:00pm Eastern Time

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Wed Oct 6 11:37:45 EDT 2021

Hi all,

This is a call for agenda items for discussion for our upcoming Zoom meeting on Wednesday October 20th at 1pm Eastern Standard Time, link is copied below, and if you have any recommendations for topics you think should be brought up during the meeting to discuss, please let me know so I can circulate an agenda soon.

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcsduioqj8uG9yqgO-Utg9X8RQfH_d8cGvC<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcsduioqj8uG9yqgO-Utg9X8RQfH_d8cGvC__;!!PhOWcWs!ku_9QO9jyPqdzfaDSI3i1vpFkCLeCPPrZ41iNzv1dACjvaIzKLo-97zjElPxg7g$>

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu