[Agedirectors] copy of agenda for Monday's GSA Directors Interest Group meeting Oct. 19th 4-5pm Zoom

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Thu Oct 15 16:36:21 EDT 2020

Hi folks,

This is a friendly reminder that we have our upcoming GSA Age Director's meeting on Monday Oct. 19th 4-5pm via Zoom, the link is below. I have attached our agenda items for your reference.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/w/83496871330?tk=1chbI_LK01mrpHFfRR7ZtHb-dQS4kmHnmJFZNL22_oI.DQIAAAATcM0lohZrMFlfaW13c1FOU1k5VUJJVmZQQVdBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Best,

Callie Kindelsperger