[Isl] FW: TIME SENSITIVE: Wednesday March 29 9:00 am – GSA Leader Presentation for Faculty, Students, and Postdocs

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Wed Mar 22 12:04:30 EDT 2023

Hi Folks:

There are a number of events planned around the visit of the GSA president, Jim Nelson, and CEO James Appleby.  See below for one on March 29 at 9 am.  Apologies to those receiving multiple notices.  Please invite students to attend too.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/