[Isl] Student Poster Day - One Week Away!

Victoria Simon vsimon at fsu.edu
Wed Mar 22 09:30:28 EDT 2023

Hello Affiliates!

ISL's Student Poster Day is one week away! This is your last chance to let me know you or a student will be attending so I can order food. I will also need all students who are attending to let me know no later than Friday 03/24, that they will be presenting so I can get a final headcount. See below for more event details:

Student Poster Day is on March 29th from 11-1:30pm in the Psychology Building Atrium, Level 2. The GSA President Jim Nelson and the GSA CEO James Appleby will be there, so having a good turnout to showcase student research at FSU will be vital to their visit. There will be a cash prize for best poster as well as a light lunch. Poster award could involve graduate or undergraduate students working with you. Please note that undergraduates are not permitted in the Poster Day event as the primary presenter of the poster, however, the poster could have their name on it if it involves multiple members of a team and is presented at the event by a graduate student. Postdocs in addition to graduate students are eligible to present. Please let Victoria know if you have a student or post-doc who will be presenting so we can get the correct number of poster stands set up. Please also let Victoria know if you yourself plan on attending so she can get the proper headcount for food.

We look forward to seeing those of you who can attend!

Victoria Simon
Institute for Successful Longevity
www.isl.fsu.edu
Room 227
Claude-Pepper Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee, FL 32304
850-644-8571
vs22z at fsu.edu<mailto:vs22z at fsu.edu>

Please Note:
Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written business communications to or from FSU staff and/or any public college or university employee are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.