[Isl] FW: GSA Outreach to Florida Universities - confirming Wednesday, March 29

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Mon Feb 27 12:42:29 EST 2023

Hi Folks:

Many of us are members of GSA.  We have a wonderful opportunity to meet with both the President of GSA and the CEO on Wed. March 29, which is also Student Poster Day.  This is part of their tour of Florida Universities in advance of the conference in Tampa later this year.

If you have an interest in joining a discussion group with them that day, please let Victoria know.  And again, please encourage your students to submit posters so that we can showcase the very wide range of research on aging taking place at FSU.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/