[Isl] FW: 2023 Summer Institute Marketing Materials

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Tue Nov 15 09:58:27 EST 2022

Hi Folks:

Julia Sheffler recommends the Alzheimer's Association Interdisciplinary Summer Research Institute, so see attached materials and the note below if you are an early career researcher.

Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/