[Isl] Candidate CV's + Virtual Ballot vote for vacant ISL Associate Director Position

Callie Kindelsperger cperson at fsu.edu
Wed Feb 23 17:17:39 EST 2022

Good afternoon, everyone,

I hope this message finds everyone well.

We have received 2 nominations for who should hold our vacant position of Associate Director for the Institute for Successful Longevity, Dr.'s Walter Boot & Dawn Carr. I have included a poll in the body of the email for you to provide your vote as well as attached current and up-to-date CVs of both candidates for reference. We look forward to hearing your responses and we appreciate your input in helping to make the selection. If we could have everyone's responses by no later than Wednesday, March 2nd, by 5:00 pm, that would be great! The poll to vote is included below:

Who Should Serve as ISL's Associate Director? (View/vote in browser<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=61Bkowbbp0KNGwJnGfcB40lqPaC15tBBtrfN8au2L8tUOTBQSklIMjBVQkVNU0s3QkdYWDVYTVRCWS4u>)

Thank you!

Callie Kindelsperger
Email: cperson at fsu.edu