[Isl] FW: 2022 (eng)aging! international conference: CALL FOR PROPOSALS

Neil Charness charness at psy.fsu.edu
Fri Feb 18 10:08:07 EST 2022

Hi Folks:

I was a keynote speaker (virtually) in the conference below a year ago and it provided useful insights about European efforts in the general area of aging and technology.  If you have interest in organizing a panel, workshop, working breakfast, etc., let Callie know and we will organize a meeting to discuss how to apply to the conference.  Best, Neil

Neil Charness, Ph.D., William G. Chase Professor of Psychology
FSU Distinguished Research Professor
Director, Institute for Successful Longevity www.isl.fsu.edu<http:// www.isl.fsu.edu>
Department of Psychology, Florida State University
1107 West Call Street, Tallahassee, Florida, USA 32306-4301
Phone (office): 850-644-6686; Fax: 850-644-7739
E-mail: charness at psy.fsu.edu<mailto:charness at psy.fsu.edu>; http://www.psy.fsu.edu/~charness/